DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the adrenal gland. It supports strong energy and muscle health. DHEA is essential for our bodies to produce critical hormones.
Peak production of DHEA occurs in early adulthood and declines with age. By age 30 years, its levels start to dramatically decline. This decline continues as we age.
We therefore need a DHEA supplement to maintain good health.
Studies show DHEA comes with a number of benefits:
- It boosts fertility, libido and sex drive
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports a strong immune system
- DHEA has been shown to increase bone density
- Promotes healthy hormone balance and metabolism
- Support balanced mood and strong brain function