Curcumin is a compound made from turmeric. Even with the best extracts, its absorption and bioavailability tend to be limited. Bio Shwartz Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine is formulated with BioPerine black pepper extract to improve the bioavailability and benefits of curcumin increasing absorption by up to 2000%. It’s standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids, the active turmeric curcumin compound.
Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine Benefits
- Up to 2000% better absorption and 95% curcuminoids providing maximum benefit
- Decreases inflammation and joint pain and encourages whole-body vitality
- Can help fight brain degenerative diseases
- May lower the risk of heart disease
- Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer
- Helps treat symptoms of arthritis and is, in some cases, more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs
- Alleviates symptoms of depression
Turmeric Curcumin with BioPerine Supplement Facts
Turmeric Curcumin 1500mg (3 capsules per serving) – Turmeric (Curcuma Longa Root) 1350mg, Turmeric Extract (95% Standardized Curcuminoids) 150mg, Bioperine (Black Pepper) 10mg – Other ingredients: Vegetable Capsule
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules preferably with a meal and water or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
There are no reviews yet.