Super K Elite contains 4 forms of vitamin K – vitamin K1 and k2. Vitamin K2 is delivered as MK-4 and MK-7 and the less common MK-9.
Vitamin K1 is the most common, but it’s hard for the body to absorb, so this supplement delivers 2,000 mcg of vitamin K1.
Super K Elite contains a blend of different types of vitamin K. Each plays a different role to maintain an optimal balance of calcium, bone strength and arterial health. This supplements presents the most complete form of vitamin K in one softgel.
Vitamin k supports absorption of calcium from the blood to bones, supporting healthy bone strength and density. It also prevents calcium from accumulating in blood vessels, thereby preventing hardening / calcification of blood vessels – and promoting heart and cardiovascular health.
It also plays a role in blood clotting.
Super K Elite Supplement Facts
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate) 10 mg,
- Vitamin K activity 3735 mcg, From:
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 2000 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4) 1500 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-6) 11 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7) 181 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-9) 43 mcg
- Other ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, beeswax, maltodextrin, annatto color.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner