Grapes not only help us get wine, but they are also packed with antioxidants and other compounds that deliver a world of health benefits.
Grapeseed Extract is a potent blend of standardized grapeseed polyphenols with powerful antioxidant properties that promote healthy blood pressure levels, heart rate, promote cellular health and longevity.
If you’ve ever heard red wine is good for you, it’s because of a compound called resveratrol. Resveratrol helps you live longer by triggering favorable gene expression—what you can call your “longevity genes.” Grapeseed Extract is also formulated with trans-resveratrol that encourages healthy gene expression, insulin sensitivity, mitochondrial function, and inflammatory response and also supports cardiovascular health.
Grapeseed Extract Benefits
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels and heart rate
- Promotes cellular health
- May help us live longer
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Promotes healthy cell division
- Promotes cognitive health
Grapeseed Extract Supplement Facts
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 250 mg
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate) 25mg
- Proprietary Blend: 100mg Masquelier’s Original OPCs1 [single and condensed (2-5) units of flavanols & polyphenols from grape seeds], Leucoselect grape seed extract [std. for 95% proanthocyanidins]
- Trans-Resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root) and whole red grape extracts] [also supplying glycosides (polydatin)] 20mg
- Trans-Pterostilbene (from pTeroPure) 0.125mg
- Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.