Cod Liver Oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, as well as Vitamins A & D. Benefits of cod liver oil include:
- Suppressing chronic inflammation
- Maintains strong bones as a source of vitamin D
- Reduces joint pain and helps treat rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- May help protect against inflammatory eye diseases like glaucoma and macular degeneration
- Helps reduce risk of heart disease
- May help reduce anxiety and depression
- May help heal ulcers in the stomach and gut
Contains 100% pure cod liver oil from Norwegian cod.
Cod Liver Oil Supplement Facts
Vitamin A USP 1,250 IU 25%,Vitamin D USP 135 IU 34%,ecoMarine Norwegian Cod Liver 350 mg *,Contains omega-3 fatty acids as triglycerides (TG) [EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), and other omega-3 fatty acids],Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel three times per day with food and water.
There are no reviews yet.