Healthy, strong bones are the foundation to strength and well-being. Most people know that calcium is required for bone density and strength. What you might not know is that we need several minerals to keep our bones in tip top shape.
Vitamin D3 enhances absorption of calcium in the bloodstream from the food we eat. Vitamin K2 is needed to absorb calcium into the bones. Several other minerals are required to maintain bone density and strength, such as silicon, manganese, magnesium, zinc, boron, etc.
Bone restore is a potent mineral formula that maintains healthy bone strength and density.
Bone Restore with Vitamin K2 Supplement Facts
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7) 200 mcg
- Calcium (as DimaCal dicalcium malate
- TRAACS calcium bisglycinate chelate
- calcium fructoborate) 700 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 300 mg
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Silicon [from horsetail extract (herb)] 5 mg
- Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented Fruitex B OsteoBoron) 3mg
- Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, silica, corn starch.
Take four capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Scientific studies suggest calcium supplementation in divided doses with food in the morning and evening may yield the best results. Maintaining an optimal vitamin D blood level also helps maximize calcium absorption.